The crash of two tractor trailers at I-285 and Ga. 400 in Sandy Springs is creating backups in the area. Also, as the traffic map shows, traffic is building around metro Atlanta as Friday rush hour starts amid numerous accidents as well as delays related to
the Sandy Springs crash.
The latest from Triple Team Traffic WSB radio:
- Two left lanes of open on inner loop at I-285 EB at Ga. 400. Two right lanes still closed.
Still shut down
- All lanes blocked at Ga. 400 NB blocked at I-285 in Sandy Springs
- GA 400 NB traffic diverted onto 285 EB
- 4 right lanes blocked I-285 EB to GA 400
- Ga.-400 NB at I-285 in Sandy Springs, all NB traffic diverted onto to I-285 EB
- GA 400 NB out of Buckhead is jammed back to I-85 interchange