Hoverboard catches fire inside Georgia home

police2

According to the Augusta Fire Department, a fire that started on Christmas Day inside in Augusta, Ga. home was caused by a hoverboard that ignited.

Although no one in the home was injured by the fire, Augusta Fire Chief Chris James says, “If you purchased a hoverboard, it is important to take extra precautions to insure the safety of your family ad property.”

Read more at WJBF

 

Related stories:

«Hoverboard catches fire at Texas mall»

«Delta bans hoverboards in luggage on its flights»

«Hoverboard scammers leave Atlanta rapper Soulja Boy on the hook for $175K»